Martini Break!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Martini Break - The Sweeteani

Good Evening Divas! It’s that time of the week again, and I have a new martini recipe for you. I want to dedicate this recipe to all of my Southern Belle Divas. Tonight’s martini is…(drum roll please)…the Sweeteani! Yes, you read it correctly! The Sweeteani pays tribute to one of my favorite beverages: Sweet Tea! Served cold, it is by far one of the most refreshing beverages out there. Whenever I have the opportunity to enjoy an authentic glass of ice cold sweet tea, I journey back to my childhood when my grandmother would make it for me in her kitchen. Granted her kitchen was in Brooklyn, but there was a taste of her southern heritage in every glass.

The Sweeteani is certainly not the same beverage I remember from my upbringing, but it’s still pretty tasty! This is a new one for me, so I need you Divas to let me know what you think. I take any and all critiques! And now……..the Sweeteani!

Ingredients

3 oz of Sweet Tea Vodka
1 oz of Your Favorite Lemonade
1 oz of Freshly Brewed Tea (Cooled and Sweetened to Taste)
1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
Lemon Wedge for Garnish
Ice

Recipe

- In a shaker, combine ice, vodka, lemonade, brewed tea, and lemon juice. Shake!
- Drop a lemon wedge in the bottom of a chilled martini glass, and strain mixture into glass.
- Garnish with another lemon wedge.

That was simple enough, right? Now take a load off, and enjoy the Sweeteani! While you’re doing it, check out the new addition to the MARTINI CHRONICLES! On the home page, there is now a Martini Catalogue that lists all of my martini recipes. Enjoy! And as always, drink responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share My Post!