5 Things I Love About My Little Blog: A Recap Before Vacation

Monday, May 2, 2011


Good Evening Divas! I hope that your Monday was just as splendid as mine…and I hope you have a fabulous and productive work week. As for me, I will be partaking in one of the necessary vices that all Professional Divas must experience in order to keep her sanity….VACATION! You heard me right! I am taking the rest of the week off, and heading to Europe! I am not ashamed to say that I need this break. In fact, all Professional Divas need to take time off to relax and regroup. It is never healthy to constantly work without taking time to play, and I am definitely looking forward to play time!

In the meantime, I wanted to share a few of my favorite Martini Chronicle moments with my fellow Divas. I am so proud of my little blog, and so grateful to all of its readers and subscribers. Since I won’t be around for a while, I hope that you enjoy 5 Things I Love About My Little Blog. Enjoy!


1. I have learned so much about myself since entering Corporate America. The Martini Chronicles is a reflection of the lessons that I have learned along the way. Two of my most valuable lessons have be balancing my professional and social lives, and learning how to deal with stress.  Check out two of my favorite posts! Balancing Your Professional and Social Lives and Stress and the Professional Woman.



2. Money is an essential aspect of our everyday lives. I like to share tips about money with my fellow Divas from time to time.  Check out 7 Quick Ways to Start Saving Money...Now and 7 Great Ways to Spend Your Tax Refund. Also, check out Dave Ramsey's Debt Snowball,and Suze Orman's Women and Money.




3. There are certain items that I sincerely believe that all Divas must have, and I love sharing them with you! See my opinion on the Classic Wrap Dress, and the Nude Pump


  4. Sports! I love them, and you all should be comfortably acquainted with them. Anita Jarman introduced you to the idea of improving your understanding of sports. Check out Introducing...Sports Break and A Diva's Guide to March Madness.



5. Last, but certainly not least, I am proud of my fabulous martini recipes. The names of the martinis may be common, but the recipes, with the exception of the Three Day Apple Martini, are all mine! I am especially proud of the Raspberry Lemonade Mojito Martini, and the Tiramisu Martini. Check them out, and let me know how they move you. Also remember that you can always check out the Martini Roll Call Page for a list of all my past recipes! And…..Drink Responsibly!


Thanks for visiting the Martini Chronicles! Have a fabulous week and weekend, and I will check in with you on Sunday!

2 comments:

ManWifeDog said...

What an awesome recap. I'm going to be all over these links while you're gone. It's nice to get a refresher on all the good stuff I missed here. You're going to Europe!??!? Awesome! The husband and I are going for two weeks next summer to celebrate my 30th. I cannot wait. Enjoy and I can't wait to see pictures!!

mominrome said...

my first time here!!
Really nice blog!!!
I am glad I found yoU! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share My Post!