I'll Always Love My Mama...the Intruders Got It Right!!!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Sunday Divas! And Happy Mother's Day! In honor of such a glorious day, I wanted to share one of my favorite "Mama" songs. This song is a little before my time, but I still love it! It is my pleasure to present (and introduce to some) the Intruders' I'll Always Love My Mama. The lyrics are on point, and the bass line always moves me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Have a great Sunday, and once again, Happy Mother's Day!






3 comments:

Jasmine said...

Waaay before my time too, but this song is a classic! I didn't realize the name of the group was "The Intruders"..... LOL

vanita said...

i'm so happy to say it's way before me too! thanks for sharing!

Korah Vega @The Homeschooled Life said...

I was curious about hearing the song so I pressed play and I can honestly say that I'll probably keep singing, "I love my momma" as I swing my hands left and right lol

Oh jeesh it has started, "I'll always love my momma..she's my favorite girl" ^_^

{#commenthour}

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share My Post!