Martini Thursday!!!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Peartini

I’m exhausted! Seriously! Over the past 2 months, I have found myself traveling quite a bit. Since September, I have travelled to Dallas (twice!), Detroit, Houston, San Antonio, and Atlanta, and tomorrow I will be heading to D.C.….so exhausted! When you travel this much, your body doesn’t have a chance to fully recover. Eventually it catches up with you…and it is catching up with me! But I won’t complain. I am blessed with good health, a great job, and a wonderful family. And so I will continue to press on.



In the spirit of pressing, I am ready and able to bring you all a fabulous new martini recipe. Please acquaint yourself with the Peartini. This is one of my favorites! It has that fruity/sweet taste that I love in my martinis, and I am confident that it is one of the Chronicles’ best recipes. Try the Peartini, and let me know if you agree!



Ingredients

2 oz Pear-Flavored Vodka (Like Absolut Pears)

2 oz Peach Schnapps

1 oz White Grape Juice

Fresh Pear Slices for Garnish

Ice



Recipe

1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Whit Grape Juice, and Ice. Shake!

2. Place pear slices in a chilled martini glass.

3. Strain mixture into prepared martini glass.


I’m sure you guys will absolutely enjoy the Peartini….in fact, I know you will! I am so ready to hit the sack. Enjoy the Peartini and have a great weekend. And Drink Responsibly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share My Post!