Martini Thursday!!!

Thursday, December 1, 2011


Apple Cidertini

Greetings Divas and Gents! And welcome to another riveting edition of Martini Thursday! Before I reveal this week’s recipe, I’ve got a quick question for you guys. Have any of you ever bought a bottle of apple cider from the supermarket, warm up a mug full of it, stick a cinnamon stick in the mug, and sip it like tea? Anyone? I’ll wait….! Well I used to do this all the time, especially during the winter months and around the holidays. In true Pro Diva fashion, I have turned one of my favorite winter beverages into a winter martini…the Apple Cidertini that is! If you are a fan of the apple martini, try this seasonal twist on the classic “chick drink.” And don’t forget to let me know if you like it…or not! And now I present the Apple Cidertini!


Ingredients
2 oz of Your Favorite Vodka
1 oz of Brandy
2 oz Apple Cider
1 oz Nutmeg Liqueur
1 Teaspoon of Brown Sugar
Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
Sliced Apples for Garnish
Ice

Recipe
1. In a shaker, combine Vodka, Brandy, Apple Cider, Nutmeg Liqueur, Brown Sugar and Ice. Shake!
2. Place a thin apple slice in a chilled martini glass.
3. Strain mixture into glass and add a cinnamon stick for garnish.

Voila! The Apple Cidertini is ready for devouring! Happy December! And Drink Responsibly!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share My Post!