New York and Company's 2013 Spring @Work Collection Is Here!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Greetings Divas! It appears that Spring is taking its time showing up, but New York and Company is not waiting for the warm weather. Nope! NY&Co. recently released its 2013 Spring @Work Collection...and it is gorgeous! Many of you know that NY&Co. is one of my favorite stores for high-quality, affordable, work clothing. Its pieces are chic, well-made, and office- appropriate. The 2013 Spring @Work Collection is no exception. Now, I am a little jealous that I will not be able to partake in these beautiful pieces this Spring, but I know that many of you can...and will! So check out my favorite pieces from NY&Co.'s 2013 Spring @Work Collection. Enjoy!

I love a tailored, bright suit for the Spring!
- The 7th Avenue Sateen Jacket - $69.95
- Two-Pocket, Abstract Print Blouse - $20.00
- The 7th Avenue Sateen Boot Cut Pant - $46.95
 
 You all know how I feel about sheath dresses!
- The 7th Avenue Colorblock Sheath Dress - $64.95

Great combination! I like how the colored pant makes the black and white top pop!
- Baroque-print Peplum Jacket - $79.95
- The Crosby Street Slim Leg Sateen Ankle Pant - $46.95
- Faux-Patent Belt -$16.06

Another sheath...with a skinny belt to snatch the waist!
- The 7th Avenue Paisley Sheath Dress - $64.95

All kinds of cute!
- Floral Cascade-Print Sheath Dress - $64.95

 A cute option for casual Fridays!
- Lace Shirtdress with Pleated Full Skirt - $69.95

A peplum dress in a bright hue...love it!
- City Knit Peplum Sheath Dress - $64.95

Great business casual look!
The Madison Striped Button Front Stretch Shirt - $20.00
Pleat-Neck Belted Sweater - $29.00
The 7th Avenue Gabardine Triple Side-Pleat Skirt - $42.95

I love the blouse!
Blouson Paisley Blouse - $42.95
The 7th Avenue Sateen Pastel Triple Side-Pleat Skirt - $42.95

All of these looks, and more, can be found on the New York & Company website. And, they always have great coupons! Have a great week!


All photos courtesy of the NY&Co website.
 

6 comments:

BajanBeauty said...

NY and Co. always gets it right! There stuff sells out so fast by the time I realize they have new items there all gone, lol.

Britton said...

I can't say that I'm super in love with this line, but I do LOVE that turquoise suit! That's one of my favorite colors! Stopping in (late) from Sharefest!

Michelle D. Johnson Garrett said...

My goal this spring is to introduce more colors that pop!

The Pro Diva said...

It's true! They're always restocking. Especially those stores that get in all of the items. It's like nirvana!

The Pro Diva said...

Thanks for stopping by! I always say that NY&Co has its moments. One season the close look great and other season not so much. It's a matter of what appeals to you at the moment.

The Pro Diva said...

Yes! And Spring is the perfect season to do so!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share My Post!